Friday, June 13, 2008

Latest SMS # 7

* I was on a ship thinking of you.wen i looked down i droped a tear in da ocean.then i promised myself that until sumone finds it.i wont forget you.



* Someone asked wat makes people happy. Some said wealth & some fame. I ws thinkin abt it & my cell beeped n received ur sms. I smiled n said "This makes me happy".



* Smile is a language of love,
smile is a source to win heart,
smile is a name of lovely mood,
smile create greatness in personality
so keep smiling

* U waited
9 months
2 c d world

1yr 2 walk

2yrs 2 talk

5yrs 2 start studyng

BUT i really waitd too many yrs

2 find a sweet frnd like U !!

* Exams ka saya hai,
exam ke dino mein sukh kisne paya hai?
duniyawale kehte hain ache number lo,
par inhe kaun samjhaye yeh to moh maya hai!!


* Sardarji & his wife going to city in auto. Driver adjusted miror. Sardarji shouted u r seeing my wife. Go & sit back. I
will drive auto.



* Zindagi me sHaDi karna bahut zaroori hai..
Kyon ki..?

Zindagi mein Khushiyaan hee sab kuch nahi hoti..



* Hum ne suboot diya apni Dosti ka, Ab aap apni dosti ka hisaab do, Agar nahi karte ho pyar to delete kar do yeh msg, Agar
karte ho to is ka jawaab do.



* Phool khile, kaliyan khili,
wah wah...
phool khile,kaliyan khili ,
Ab gulab ki baari hai...
hamne to sms bhej diye janab ab aapki bari hai...
wa wa wa..

No comments: