Friday, May 23, 2008

Good Night SMS # 1

* APUN BOLE Tu
CHARO TARAF CHAND FEKRELA HAI LIGHT, BOLE TO HOGAI HAI NIGHT,BAND
KARNE KA TUBE LIGHT,AUR SONEY KA TIGHT BOLE TO BYE GOOD NIGHT



* When Nights are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my Window & think of u.
a silent whisper a silent tear.
with all my Heart i wish you were here. Gud night



* Never blame a day in ur life. good days give u happiness. bad days give u experience. both are essential in life! all are gods blessings! good night.



* Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I'll do forever..Goodnight

* Oops!….Ouch i fell from bed
Trying to reach my phone just 2
Say sweet dreams 2 u. Sleep tight.



* Hi Moon! Dim Ur light.
Hello Wind! Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower! Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth! Spin Gently.
Coz my friend is going to sleep.
Good Night



* Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight…
GOOD NIGHT



* mai tujse ek armaan mangta hun,tujse apni jaan mangta hun,tu so jayegi mobile off karke isliye ek good night kiss udhar mangta hun



* At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS....Good Night!!!

No comments: