Friday, May 23, 2008

LOVE SMS # 5

* Speak less to people whom u love most.....Because if they cant understand ur silence..... They can never understand your words....



* U-ME=NOTHING
U+ME=EVERYTHING
I LOVE U



* Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a life time mission.. Take my word, follow the Indian tradition & marry ur dad's decision !



* I believe that GOD above created u for me to love... HE picked u out from all the rest...because HE know I Love u the best...



* Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things, and most precious of all, Love endures all things. Come we love and make things happy.



* Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.



* Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.


* Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying

* I have no regrets. I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt



* The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.



* Talk 2 me when i'm bored, kiss me when i'm sad, hug me when i cry, care 4 me when i die, love me when i'm still alive



* A smile to put you on high... A kiss to set your soul alright...Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?



* The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

No comments: