Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Night SMS # 2

* Andheri sadak,
Sunsan kabristan,
Suni haweli,
Kala aasman,
Raat hogayi soja shaitan.



* somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

* As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..



* On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!



* Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.



* Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams



* I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......



* da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!



* Dosti agar buri ho, to use hone mat do,
Ho gayi to use khone mat do,
Aur agar dost ho sabse pyara to use sone mat do,
Jagte raho…



* Pathar se dosti, Jaan ko khatra.
Pathan se dosti, Demag ko khatra.
Daru se dosti, Liver ko khatra.
Hum se dosti, raat be raat SMS ka khatra.

No comments: