Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Night SMS # 3

* I'm whispering coz i dont want you to wake you up.
U'll probably read this tomorrow, but anyway, I want
you to know - i kissed you good night!



* I wish that God would hold you tight.
I hope that angels would keep you in sight.
Now just to make sure you feel all right,
I'm gonna blow you a sweet goodnyt.



* Here are my SPECIAL WISHES for you tonight:
A Night Full of Love, A Peaceful Sleep,
A Beautiful Dream, and A prayer that will come true!
Gud Night...!

* I may be gone for a minute, for hours, for a day. I may not be able to say good am, good pm or good night but I'll never try to say goodbye to a person who has been sweet and true.



* Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!



* When an angel came to me, he asked: "What is your wish for tonight?" I said "Please take care of the person who's reading this message." Goodnight!



* You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don't care, and you may think that I'm not thinking of you. Well, you're wrong. You're still in my dreams.



* You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight.



* My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying good night. Sweet dreams!

No comments: