Sunday, May 25, 2008

LOVE SMS # 6

Love SMS Collection - Page 4
Love SMS Collection - Page 5

* 1 LOVELY quote: We always LOVE our LOVE coz our LOVE always LOVES what we LOVE to LOVE & ur LOVE LOVES the way you LOVE ur LOVE. So keep LOVING.



* Log kahte hai kii jis se hum ne dosti ki hai
woh chand ka ek tukda hai
hum kehte hai ki jis se hum ne dosti ki hai
chand uus ka ek tukda hai



* log samajhte hain humne unko bhula rakha hai,
wo kya jane ki dil me chupa rakha hai,
dekhe nakoi usay meri aankho me isliye palkon ko jhuka rakha hai.

* 1 STONE IS ENOUGH 2 BREAK A GLASS,1 SENTENCE IS ENOUGH 2 BREAK A HEART,1 WORD IS ENOUGH TO FALL IN LOVE &1 FRIEND IS ENOUGH TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

* Dosti karo college wali se, pyar karo office wali se, programe karo
pados wali se, ankh ladao sali se, love karo dilwali se, aur mar khao
ghar wali sy.



* Feelings are many but words are few,
clouds are dark but sky is blue;
Love is a paper, life is glue,
every thing is false,
Only My Love is TRUE


* If ur world is spinning around and ur heart is beating fast..Do u
think its love? Na Munna Na it's called High BP:p.



* I'm a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2
absorb tears. Don't throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U.

* R: is for red.
RED: is for blood
BLOOD: is for heart
HEART: is for love
LOVE: is for you
YOU: is for me
ME: is for you.
(((I MISS YOU)))



* bottle main Pepsi say zyaada....
used Socks main smell say bhi zyaadaa....
Adnan Sami main charbi say zyaada...
Mithai main sweet say zyaada...
Pakistan main coruption say zzyaada... I LOVE U



* DON'T frown.You never know who is falling in love with your smile



* Fact of life: More often,v fall in luv wid a person v can nvr live wid n sumtimes d one v truely LOVE remains either a friend or a stranger..



* Life is 4 livin, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singin, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 carin, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keepin, Can I keep U...?

No comments: